1. Download and install Audiograbber (freeware), then start it up.
2. Insert an audio CD.
3. Click the Settings button or select General Settings from the Settings pull-down menu.
4. Specify where you would like the final file saved (the default is in the Audiograbber folder) and click OK.
5. Check the box under the MP3 button; otherwise, the file is saved as a WAV.
6. In the Settings pull-down menu, uncheck ID3v2.
7. Right-click the last track and select Track Properties.
8. Near the bottom, there’s a section called Sectors. Copy the number that’s in the Last box of this section and click OK.
9. Right-click the first track and select Track Properties.
10. In the Sectors section, paste the previously copied number in the Last box and click OK.
11. Uncheck all of the tracks except for the first track.
12. Click the Grab button.
Voilà! Your CD will be ripped as one MP3 track.