James Snyder found this is a Cuban tree frog on a tree in his yard in southern Florida that swallowed a Christmas light. How and why he ate this light is a mystery. At first James thought the frog was dead, having cooked himself from the inside. He was wrong. After James had taken a few shots he saw that the frog adjusted his position. He then pulled the light out of frog’s mouth and he was fine.

Source: neatorama

Did you like this? If so, please bookmark it,
tell a friend
about it, and subscribe to the blog RSS feed.

Comments are closed.